Track + Hardware
GuardianCoil® is easy to add to an existing window or other building opening. The patent-pending GuardianCoil® Secura Track support system and drapery installation are critical to the viability of the system. The drapery is only as effective as the Track support system. Because the installation environment changes from site to site, the installation specifications for each project are closely coordinated with the customer to maximize the adequacy for a particular threat level.
GuardianCoil® Top Support System
|Continuous Mounting Angle-Leg Up||Clip Mounting Angle-Leg Up|
|Continuous Mounting Angle-Leg Down||Clip Mounting Angle-Leg Down|
- A1/A2 TopCorner Detail – Continuous steel mounting angle and gathered drapery edge bundles to frame window opening.
- B1/B2 Top Center Detail – Continuous steel mounting angle and drapery maintain fullness across window opening.
- B3/B4 Top Center Detail – Intermediate steel mounting angle clips and drapery maintain fullness across window opening.
- C1/C2 Top Corner Detail – Corner steel mounting angle clips and gathered drapery edge bundles to frame window opening.
GuardianCoil® Bottom Support System
- D1 Bottom Corner/Bottom Intermediate Detail – Reinforcing mesh connection kit for control chain connection to wall or floor anchoring points.
- E1 Bottom/Continuous control chain and drapery maintain fullness across window opening while restraining the bottom edge of the system.
- F1 Bottom Corner/Bottom Intermediate Detail Options – Control plate with chain bolted wall attachment.
- F2 Bottom Corner/Bottom Intermediate Detail Options – Control plate with chain bolted to structural steel or concrete floor slab attachment.
- F3 Bottom Corner/Bottom Intermediate Detail Options – Threaded anchor with padlock concrete floor slab attachment.
Return to the GuardianCoil® Blast Mitigation Overview Here.
Request more information, pricing, or samples here.